Friday, July 28, 2023

I'm trying to be more current in how I write

 For example, many more younger people under 40 don't believe in God, especially here in California.

You might say: "Is this good or bad?"

I really don't think that's a relevant question.

The really relevant question would be: "Do they kill themselves or each other more because they don't believe in God?"

This to me is the real question here.

So, in this way I'm saying that not believing in God might be a threat to human civilization in many ways.

Of course each person is different in all this.

For example, I suppose you could be a Buddhist who doesn't believe in God but does believe in Compassion towards all beings in the universe.

Even though I believe in God I had an interesting conversation about how I believe in God.

To me, God isn't necessarily a person but instead is the innate intelligence in all life in the universe. The intelligence that powers all life on earth and beyond. And God is all that in all galaxies and in other dimensions. This is how I see God.

But, it isn't just an old man with a beard sitting on a throne somewhere like a Kind Emperor or King. No. That's not my experience.

That's just way to anthropomorphic for me.

If you believe that then you might also believe in Disney Cartoons too where animals talk to each other like human beings.

However, Animals do talk to each other but they usually mostly do this telepathically not out loud. Although often between members of the same species certain sounds and behaviors have certain meanings too.

So, the point I'm trying to make here is because less people tend to believe in God (especially those under 40 years of age (especially here in California) I'm trying to still write for the educated people who are thinking people who are trying to solve the problems of continued human survival here on planet earth.

And yes. It's a big job for all of us.

However, asking the right questions will create the right solutions.

So, if you have good questions don't forget to put them out online so others of the 8 billion of us might answer them.

Your questions could prevent human extinction in this century or the coming ones!

By God's Grace

No comments: