Sunday, July 30, 2023

Why do people believe in God?

 It's an opportunity to be alive and to stay alive. 

I can speak to this myself when I had whooping cough at 2 angels came and saved my life. I saw them there. And I wanted to go with them and this eventually led to my learning to soul travel in my 20s to the center of the galaxy and to help the earth in this way.

But, believing in God (for most people) is not about actually believing in God, it is a desperate attempt to stay alive when they might wish they were all dead.

Like when I grew up in the 1950s one reason I got whooping cough to begin with is I didn't want to be alive in a dreary place like Seattle so I got whooping cough and almost died. I took a look around me at what people's lives were like and thought to my 2 year old self: "I don't want to be here. This is miserable!" and so I got whooping cough and was dying. But then, angels came and rescued me and then I had something to live for because they were with me.

It isn't that I didn't believe in God from about age 10 to 15. I wasn't sure what to think having seizures at night a lot from a concussion I had then. But, in order to survive these seizures (many people don't) I had to believe in God to still be alive here and now at age 75. Otherwise, I would have died of terror and been gone like many other children and adults all over the world.

So, this is why I say believing in God is an alternative to dying when you don't have health care around the world.

And you will likely notice that it is mostly richer people who don't believe in God because they have ALWAYS had health care and never faced dying before likely.

This is what I have observed about people I have met all over the world.

No comments: