Saturday, October 28, 2023

I worry about the continued existence of Israel and Gaza

 It is likely that Israel will annihilate all of Gaza with Tank Rounds and Howitzers so there is basically nothing left there to live in. People will have to either leave there or die. This seems pretty obvious now.

I heard a figure of 42% of Gaza has either been destroyed or damaged by Israeli Bombs or Shelling. If 42% is already gone or damaged you can see if they keep bombing and shelling what is going to happen.

On one level if you have 100 tanks firing point blank into Gaza it is pretty easy to see if they are shooting horizontally that if you destroy the first floor of all buildings as the tanks go into Gaza that all those buildings will fall down eventually and be no more. This likely is what is happening. Israel is making Gaza uninhabitable for what Hamas did to 1400 Israeli men, women and children.

Though from Israel's point of view I see the logic of this and I also see the two state solution is over (at least for now), I also see that this isn't over no matter what Israel does.

The whole problem is "An Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" which is a common practice in the middle east for thousands of years. It basically prevents human progress in the Middle East because people get so involved in 1000s of years of revenge that progress cannot be made of any lasting kind.

So, what Israel is doing and what Hamas already did in a way is never ending. If I was an Israeli I think if I was logical I would leave Israel and go somewhere else where my whole family eventually wouldn't be killed by more angry Arabs whether they be Sunni Or Shiite over the next 1000 years. No matter what Israel does now all this is never ending in horror for everyone on all sides.

What Hamas just did could be the start of World War III because of this. And in this way this all affects the whole world now this time.

No comments: