Friday, October 27, 2023

Vision quest: ON becoming a Golden Dragon after 2 days of no water and no food while praying 24 hours a day in the wilderness

One of the amazing visions I had with no water and no food on a vision quest in 1983 on the South Fork of the Trinity River in the wilderness of Northern California was to become a Great Golden Dragon. At first I was horrified because often visions on a vision quest with no water and no food are much more real than what we experience in our everyday lives. So, when I breathed fire out onto hundreds and thousands of people I was very scared I the fire would burn them up screaming. However, instead they smiled when I breathed fire out upon them and became enlightened. Later I realized this was my path to write and by writing help enlighten thousands of people during my lifetime by what I write.

By God's Grace

No comments: