Monday, October 30, 2023

Learning to formulate questions is the basis of College and mostly the reason for going to school at all

What are the most important things I learned in High School and College?

 

1. Critical thinking which allows me to make good and useful decisions regarding my friends and family and survival in general.

2. The ability to formulate useful questions no matter how dire any situation is or becomes in life.

3. The ability to calm myself in real emergencies so I don't panic. However, this doesn't mean that I don't have to deal with things later after everyone is safe or in the hospital.

It's the ability to remain calm in really serious situations that one has to foster to keep themselves and their families and their friends and sometimes strangers alive in difficult situations as they arise in life.

No comments: