Thursday, October 26, 2023

What's it like to be an Intuitive?

In a sense we all are intuitives, it's just that some of us have had to actually use our abilities to survive. And people like myself who have survived things like Whooping Cough and lived and a concussion with seizures at night often for 5 years develop fully into what I might call "Intuitives".

I suppose another word sometimes used around Intuitives would be priest, Shaman or Minister or counselor. So, people in any of these professions either as volunteers or for their career often are intuitives also.

For me, I began to hear people's thoughts always and even as a 2 year old I would wonder why people would think one thing and say another. But, it took me until I was 15 years old to fully understand this.

You see, people need politeness to create a civilization. If everyone said exactly what they thought people would fight and all kill each other or maim each other every day.

So, politeness which is a mild form of lying is the glue which actually holds civilizations together so everyone doesn't just fight and starve and die. Politeness and kindness is the glue of all civilizations and why they either work or don't work depending upon how people generally treat each other and themselves.

So, being an intuitive or in my case "precognitive psychic" which is my most powerful ability that I have recognized so far is about knowing often what is coming in life. I don't see everything but often I can get glimpses of the future which help all people to survive who listen to what I have to say. 

By God's Grace

No comments: