It's true that the Trucker's and Farmer's diesel Strike never really came off that my wife bought non-perishable food for for 500 or 1000 dollars. But, she has kept saying she felt something coming where we might need non-perishable food coming up.
Though I'm an intuitive too I find that men are not spherically and universally as intuitive as women are. So, I've learned to listen to her over the years because she has something of a 6th sense regarding things like this I have found.
When I first met her she had been trained by her parents to not listen to her own intuitions as a way of controlling her (by her parents). So, this made her incredibly successful in college and she even has a master's degree in Business which I find very helpful in our lives too.
So, when I met her I started to train her to listen to her deepest feelings and emotions and senses because it's not always good to just be in the top of your head more like an Absent minded College professor.
You really need all your senses at once to survive the world the way it really is and not just in some fantasy people have about reality which doesn't really have any real resemblance to reality in any real way but only in theoretical ways.
I was trained growing up to always be where the rubber meets the road because you wouldn't survive a day being an Electrician like I was trained from childhood to be by my father on weekends and summers until I was 17 years old and started to head off to college by 18.
So, getting real was the only way really to survive even one day being an electrician and staying alive to talk about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment