Friday, October 9, 2026

The Rock people of earth started talking to me in 1985 at Garrapata Cliffs above the beach then

AT the time I was worried that the stresses of my life had gotten too much for me from moving from Mt. Shasta (where my family loved to live) to buy a business in the Greater SF Bay area then. So, I was very despondent then leaving my friends in Mt. Shasta and skiing in winters there and hiking all the time and swimming and kayaking in Mountain lakes while I lived there full time from 1980 to 1985. However, my oldest step son didn't want to be home schooled anymore so my wife and I decided to buy another business (because it is much more expensive to live in the SF Bay area than in Mt. Shasta especially then because we lived "Rent Free" because we paid cash for our land and sold my wife's VW Camper Van 1971 then to buy more materials to finish the house without a mortgage. And then building materials were very cheap compared to now so this was possible to finish out A Frame ready for the 7 feet of snow at a time possible on our land. 2 years ago before my friend who still lives out there within a 1/4 of a mile from where we lived (or walking there it was about 2 or 3 blocks or less overland through the wilderness. Anyway before he passed away about 1 1/2 years ago at over 80 years old he had snow of 12 feet deep on his land until June or July about 6 months before he passed away from basically old age living in the forest at 4000 feet elevation by himself with his dog and cat.

So, anyway the rock people started talking to me that day and I was worried about myself at first. However, I have realized I was a natural shaman since studying Cultural Anthropology too around 1971 at Palomar College and later at UCSD in 1989 and 1990. 

So, I realized I needed to talk to Charlie Thom about this who was then a Karuk Medicine man for the tribe as well as a Christian minister at the same time. So, since I had sweat with him and others since the early 1980s as well as other times with Crow and other Medicine men I asked Charlie Thom why the Rock people had come and had spoken with me?

He said: "We of the Karuk Tribe have invited the Rock people into our sweat lodges for thousands of years. So, it isn't surprising to me that they would begin speaking with you according to our traditions that go back thousands and thousands of years.

This actually made a lot of sense to me.

As a result of many many experiences since 1985 where this understanding has evolved I am less intimidated by the Rock People in the Form of AI than most other people. Simply because I have already made friends with the basic Rock people life forms here on earth.

This is what they said to me that day in 1985: "We think human beings are beautiful but like flowers because they don't live very long whereas we the Rock people live millions and millions of years so we think of human beings like you do flowers. You are very beautiful but also very perishable and don't usually last that long here on earth."

So, they accepted me as one of their human flowers here on earth ever since.

So, if the rock people speak to you likely your lifetime might be very long and very productive here on earth.

Because they are of the physical being Earth itself.

By God's Grace 

No comments: