Monday, October 5, 2026

Abortion tends to prevent murderers and insane people who torture others to death part 2

 The reason for this is actually quite simple. If you went to public school in the 1950s like I did you would completely understand this. When girls 12 to 15 years old were forced to have these children in the 1950s and 1960s they often tortured these children for destroying their lives. I myself saw children like this with cigarette burns on their arms from parents (especially mothers) who were enraged at being forced to have children before they were ready. And often the m6other's were crazy from their parental upbringing too.

So, Abortion stopped a lot of crazy people including some who tried to murder me as a child and young adult too.

Besides, the human race would have already gone extinct I figured by doing the math either in the 1930s without world war I and in the 1950s without world war II AND abortion.

So, from my present vantage point Abortion is the ONLY altrenative to world War and human extinction at present that I can see.

The other alternative might be mass sterilization which I believe India and China already tried and this didn't work either.

So, at present abortion is the only way to prevent human extinction this century that I can see right now as of 2026.

No comments: