Wednesday, October 7, 2026

One of the reasons I had to walk away from the Summit Lighthouse around 1980 or so

Elizabeth Clare Prophet seemed to be getting paranoid and predicting "the end of the world" which freaked out her followers. So, when a good friend of my Wife's and I (he was her boyfriend in Hawaii before I met her) showed me the loaded pistol he was carrying I realized it was time to get out of the Summit Lighthouse for good. You see, I was trained around firearms and my grandfather was a hunter so I was a crack shot at 100 yards by the time I was 10 years old. And I knew the people who had guns in the Summit Lighthouse were mostly city people that had no business with Guns at all because they were not psychologically or physically prepared for all the potential consequences.

So, I wasn't surprised when one of the monks went to jail for carrying many assault weapons in the back of his trunk of his car and carrying these weapons over a state line. But, if you knew this person he was one of the sweetest people you would ever meet but very obedient sort of like a Catholic Monk. In Fact, it's likely he might have been raised Catholic because many people in the Ascended master teachings were raised Catholic because it has a lot to do with Transmutation like the wafers and the wine being the Body and the Blood of Christ like that.

So, at that point where I read in the newspaper about this poor monk being obedient and going to jail I was very grateful I stopped going to Conferences when I did when my first wife's old boyfriend showed me the loaded gun he was carrying in 1980 or so. Of course he had a license to carry it but I just didn't want to be involved with a church of people who had no business owning guns at all or no training physically or psychologically for something like this. So, I knew things had gotten out of control and left and didn't come back at this point. 

One one level she wasn't wrong about the problem she foresaw she just had the timing wrong. The real problem was September 11th 2001 where 5 billion people were nuked and  died and then I was recruited to help build the 2nd timeline by Elohar and Ragna.

ON the first timeline civilization ended for about 4000 years. Then we built a 2nd timeline that you and I are living on. Will This one last? Look around you and tell me what you think.

However, if there is a real problem time travelers from the United Nations as well as off planet helpers likely will prevent human extinction this time too. 

Do I expect you to believe this? No not really. However, I do expect you to entertain what I'm saying as a possibility which one day might save your lives. 

So, what i'm saying here is Armageddon already happened then the people that could change it to this did already. Will it be changed again? Likely it will be changed to keep human beings from extinction ongoing for thousands and possibly millions of years on this planet and others.

By God's Grace 

No comments: