Sunday, June 27, 2010

bleary eye

Sometimes when one gets a Deja Vu one has to be careful not to globalize what is going on. This last Deja Vu is like that I think. I was thinking that some earthquake or something was coming but now I think it is only a "Little hurt instead of big hurt" like one of my Tibetan Lama Teachers used to say. He said that among dharma people especially this sort of thing happens a lot. For example, say your karma from a past life is to get killed or maimed in some way. So because of all the good you do with generating compassion and thereby changing not only your aura but the auras of literally everything you are near your karma drastically changes for the better. So oftentimes someone on the dharma path will drastically reduce harmful karma from this or past lives to the point where instead of dying you might drop a rock on your foot or stub your toe or something like that. So even though the karmic return changes your world it does not end or maim your body here on earth.

If there was or is Methusaleh (someone who lives 100s or thousands of years) this dynamic (I believe) would have to be in play for most of us.

So, what I believe is going on at present is that the bleary eye for me was when I caught camping mat in my eye while unloading it from an enclosed car carrier on the roof of my car. So, when the foam camping mat went into my eye, I was worried for a few hours because I couldn't see well out of my eye but today it is pretty much back to normal. I just bought one of those encosed carriers that can be opened from either side and are very aerodynamic. I especially like the way they have designed the roof clamps so basically if you already have a standard roof rack on your vehicle you can clamp directly to it using clamps that just screw in place with four knobs which made them extremely easy to install or take off. (Not the 20 minutes to 1/2 hour of older enclosed roof racks that took forever to seat and to put into place.)

So, I guess what I'm saying is that even though in my last blog I spoke of concern about an earthquake I'm only sure at present that I personally am in a very transformative cycle in my own life. I haven't been given information that I can count on yet regarding any earth changes. Also, your prayers altar reality whenever you make them.

I had a very unusual experience last night. In the men in my family we have always had what might be called "A mechanical gift" or another way to put it is the Daniel Boone gene. In other words my ancestors on my father side settled this country (the U.S.) starting way back in 1725. So I have distant relatives who bear my name from Philadelphia (where their ship landed) throughout the East Coast all the way to the West Coast where my grandfather bought a house around 1925 in Seattle, Washington where my father lived until he grew up from about 9 years of age.

So, anyway, last night I was visiting the mountains of northern California and a house we decided to rent for the month of July and my wife couldn't get the new night light to work as she couldn't make the bathroom receptacles reset.(they have buttons to reset because of nearness to water to prevent electrocution in a bathroom or kitchen). So I quickly made it work and she said to me, "Why is it that you can always make things work and I can't always?"

My mind being the way it is wanted an answer to this question and the strangest thing happened, a lamp in the room that was on and the electricity in the house answered her question. This usually doesn't happen to me in the city where there are a lot of people living. The lamp and electricity said, "Electricity doesn't work the way you think it does. We see the people with an affinity to do electrical work who can install things without dying as earth gnomes. So they have the necessary attributes for affinity with us in their basic nature. Electricity doesn't work for everyone. We work for the Gnomes who install electricity and consider the people who use the electricity their family.

My mind was amazed at this. I eventually told my wife this when I was allowed to by the electrical beings and lamp beings. This is what she said, "You really have the capacity to function in many different modes or languages don't you?" I said, "Well. I see all these different modes as being like languages of expression like FRench, Spanish, German, English sort of like that. HOwever, not all things can be translated between these languages only some or most. So if you can function in a certain language of expression it is very different than just being able to read about it."

My wife then said, "Our daughter has this idea that either everything that people think is true or nothing is true. What do you think about that?"

I said, "I think that's ridiculous but that's because of the generation I am. My parents believed "Do what you can and the rest can" (as in can it stuff it don't deal with it). That wasn't good enough for my generation so we took the exploration further which seemed stupid to my parents. Now a new generation is taking the exploration even further in totally new directions. But my point of view is entirely different. It is: "What do people have to believe to not commit suicide either directly or indirectly." So, to me it is not about what is ultimately true or not it is about 'how do we keep people alive'. Religion can be okay but it kills as many people as it saves. Maybe it kills and drives crazy even more people than it saves." So, for me, saving lives is important so people have the chance to be saved.

No comments: