Saturday, June 26, 2010

Deja Vu starting June 24th 2010

http://www.galactic-centre-2012.com/id18.html

I think the above site might be useful to some of you as long as you don't get to freaked out around it. I think the best way to view this is as information that might be useful and might not be. In this way you can benefit without freaking out.

Last night (June 24th) sometime between 10 pm and midnight I realized a major deja vu was happening. The first sequence of remembering a deja vu began. Then tonight when my daughter in Oregon showed me this site above I realized that she was saying the wrong day so I corrected it. So, the second part of a deja vu came true but I didn't know it was until it happened. So, later on (if this deja vu is all going to hold true I experienced something like the worst earthquake in my life.

Now to fully make sense of this I have lived through a 7.1 quake:


 


  1. 1971 San Fernando earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

     

    in the above San Fernando Quake I was in Yucca Valley, CA. And even there I thought I was going to die because it went on and on and on (not like the little ones) and just when I had decided it was a nuclear blast it finally stopped( I was literally scared (s---less) by this thing) Later I went with a friend on a Sierra Club tour of the geologic changes to the San Fernando Valley on a bus and saw the hospital basically torn in half and vertical shifting in places of 5 to 10 feet so roads were no longer usable without dying. One Hiway Patrolman didn't know an earthquake was happening so when the freeway overpass collapsed he and many cars fell hundreds of feet.

    Nevertheless what I experienced in this Deja Vu (If it is indeed for real) had to be in the 8.0 to 9.0 range of earthquake because the vertical shaking made my eyes bleary. I hope this isn't true and this is just a false alarm. However, many deja vus in my life have come true.

    So, the astrological information in regard to the alignment of planets and some of the schematics on the top website might be useful to calibrate gravity pulls at this time on the planet from other planets, the moon, the sun, and the Galaxy at this time. However, with everything spinning it is anyone's guess of the present day effects of all these forces in motion.

     

    Note: February 16th 2016: If this is going to come true I have no idea what year it would be. 

    Also, I have had one deja Vu when I was 5 years old and it didn't come true until I was 22 in San Diego. The deja Vu at 5 likely was in San Diego too. But, I didn't live in the San Diego area from age 5 to age 21 either. This particular Deja Vu was very significant in that the group of people I was studying with then in San Diego were all instrumental in my Soul Traveling Breakthrough then around 1970 where I went out to the desert and got up alone and went to the bathroom and my arm went through the wall because I was walking around outside my body at the time. I freaked out and walked into the other room and laid down into my body and my physical body just shook for awhile. I couldn't deal with being alone then out in the desert in a friend's cabin so I packed up and drove 2 hours home to Rancho Bernardo where I was living while I was going to College in the San Diego area then at about 2:30 am in the morning likely a Friday or Saturday night.

No comments: