Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Background

I have had the same  online background since I started this blog at blogger.com  in late 2007.  So I decided to try a new format.

Also, since I'm intuitive even if you see an article it may not stay long. As an intuitive I'm usually aware of the reaction of those who read what I write. So if the article is not taken in what I consider to be a useful way to the continued refinement of time of the human race I often delete it.  What I'm trying to do by my writing is to  help prevent the extinction of the human race over the next 1000 to 5000 years. So when I write something I observe whether this article helps mankind long term or not. It doesn't really matter what I intended by the article if it is not received in the way I meant it or in some other useful way according to the sensibilities of whoever reads it. So I go entirely by results.

Whether I leave this format or change it will depend upon my readers reaction to it.

No comments: