Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lemurian Language

I made an attempt which I consider to be somewhere between 55% to 75% successful in channeling the Lemurian Language that was spoken in various forms in California, Oregon and Baja California, (I believe) from 15,000 years before Christ to 100,000 years before Christ (in that general range) because it is hard to say for sure these days (unless you have a time machine or something).

I got inspired to do this after realizing that Tolkien who was a linguistics professor in real life designed the Elven and Orc languages in his spare time and who actually wrote the Tolkien Trilogy to heal his heart and mind from losing all his closest friends while he was fighting in World War I alongside them.
So, the Tolkien Trilogy now is second only to the Bible in how many people have read it on earth. It is interesting that someone's therapy could be so very interesting to so many people for so long through so many eras.

So, I attempted to channel the Lemurian language with some success. Now I have to go find where I published it in either my dragonofcompassion site or elsewhere. When I find it I will copy and paste a copy of what I got so far here for you. But since I write a lot it might take a little time.

Luckily, I found it embeded in the following from:

dragonofcompassion - Home

 You can either read a copy I pasted here below from the dragonofcompassion site button above or click on the button above and click "His Oneness" button at the top of the page there.


THE HISTORY OF HIS ONENESS
Foreward: It might be wise to read Memories before you try to read or listen to the History of His oneness, The History of Eridian, The History of Arcane or The History of Jonathan Flow. Memories contains all these charactors and defines them in relation to one another. Otherwise in reading any of the Histories you might feel sort of lost. Then again, to each his own. Blessings to the reader.
Let us now begin---
The History of His Oneness
Let me begin in this way. I am known to my people as His Oneness. Though the Galactic Sentience gave me this name signifying a Galactic Satellite Government my people continue to use this name for me in both love and honor. My people freely share their thoughts and dreams with me 24 hours a day. I have been modified by the Galactic Sentience to do this for all my people on Earth and all the 500+ planetary colonies of Mu and Lemuria. For those of you who are not familiar with Mu and Lemuria, Atlantis is a colony of Lemuria. The location of Atlantis is still a mystery in your 21st century. However, the location of Lemuria and Mu is no mystery at all. Mu was a continent larger than present day Australia with the epicenter being where the present day Hawaiian Islands now are. Just like Atlantis sunk somewhere in the Atlantic, Mu sunk into the middle of the Pacific. Luckily, what is now the California coast had already been colonized by Mu before it sank. Those colonists from Mu who lived high enough in what is now the California coastal range and the forerunner to the High Sierras survived the tidal waves. These people became the seed culture bot spiritual genetic and culture for what soon became known as Lemuria. Lemuria meant to us simply, "The people of Mu who survived." So we Lemurians are closely tied to our ancestors the people of MU.
I eventually became the leader of Lemuria due to an unusual occurance. Like many cultures on earth and beyond on other planets the main form of government somewhat resembled what was found in Tibet in the 1930's. Our government was a theocracy. The main difference was that we were not only culturally and spiritually advanced like Tibet once was. We were also spacefarers, space traders, and space exploreres. Therefore, we were very scientifically advanced. As a young man I was found by my peers to be a seer. This quality was deeply cherished by my people. When Galactic representatives became interested in Earth they asked the priesthood for a seer to train. The people of earth were very unsure about these Galactic Representatives. They gave me to the Galaxy to be trained by them because I was in my 20's then and considered expendible. However, because I was a seer I knew they were genuine and had no fear whatsoever of going with them. As I knew beforehand the Galactic representatives turned out to be genuine and took me to the center of the Galaxy to be trained to be the future leader of earth and a Protector and a Seer to represent the entire Galaxy. I did not fully understand all that was happenning to me. However, I hoped I could benefit Lemuria and Earth in some way. Several years later I was returned from the center of the Galaxy. There was a war taking place on Earth. Things were not good. There was complete chaos when we landed. I had been taught to bring order with my mind. When we landed and I stepped off the ship 100 years or more had passed since I had been taken to the Galactic Center. I had not given much thought to the fact that my body now glowed brightly from years of Galactic training.
When I got off the Galactic Ship all believed I was a savior from another world. All soldiers dropped their weapons. I hadn't really realized before how very much I had changed. All weapons were brought to me and simply dropped in piles around me. I was the de facto ruler of earth with no words spoken at all. Those who had latent or active beneficent intuitive gifts I summoned with my mind. These "gifted ones" picked up some of the weapons and became my guard.
Without any words we created a new social and spiritual order based upon my new spiritual and Galactic Governmental knowledge. We immediately became accepted by the Galactic Sentience as a Galactic Satellite Government. The Galactic Sentience named me His Oneness, and his guards announced my name on earth in a way that all saw and heard whether they were awake or asleep. The name stayed with me in the hearts and minds of my people of earth. I became His Oneness, spiritual and Governmental head of Lemuria and Earth. In this way Lemuria became the spiritual and cultural and governmental center for Earth and all its many planetary colonies.
Later on I was summoned to the Galactic Sentience with my Ministers. We returned with the Time Pool which protects both the Galaxy as well as earth and all its planetary colonies from harm by keeping space travelling barbarians from finding any life at all in our galaxy whether the barbarians are from this galaxy or another. The only life they will find that is intelligent is on their own home planets. This prevents interplanetary and galactic wars which are completely useless to everyone.
His Oneness wishes me to share with you some elements of the ancient languages of earth. The first thing he wishes to share is the phonetic sharing of the first formal prayer that humanoid colonists gave en masse in a ceremony after first landing on earth millions of years ago when earth was first colonized by humanoids. This is before slave races were genetically engineered using humanoid DNA and ape DNA. Those of us who are earth born humans are descended from the slaves bred here. Those not bred as humanoid ape combinations either left or eventually interbred with the combinations to strengthen their children for survival on earth.
Though I tried to channel faithfully the prayer first given on earth en masse by the first colonists I found my high school french lessons and my past life in Japan speaking japanese interfered with my capacity for clarity. I was able to acheive only about 70% to 80% clarity phonetically in this my first attempt. In watching the Making of the Lord of the Rings information on the newly released DVD's I was inspired to try when I found the success Tolkien had acheived with the Elven language. I realized I should try to channel the Lemurian language in His Oneness' era. Luckily, His Oneness agreed to cooperate. Here is my first attempt at a phonetic attempt at the first prayer uttered on earth by humanoid colonists from other planets.
Oham Beray Tuam Coway Aram Tutay Kongfung Dewa Bojan Tetwoi Unju Tudon
Undu Kongcha Deon Deooht Avon Kali Jabah Saytu Kondu Etva comeone kaytu.
Loosely translated this prayer said:
"We came here to believe as we wish. No one may force us to believe a way we don't. We rejoice that we can believe now as we wish. We hope that all can believe what they wish in kindness to all beings in the universe."
It is obvious to anyone that this cannot be Lemurian as this predates the Lemurian civilization by several million years. It is more akin to the language of Mu which was a large continent around the size of Australia that was where the Hawaiian Islands are now before it sank like Atlantis. It could be said the the big Island of Hawaii and the growing of it by molten lava is the return of old Mu. Even the word Le MU ria is said to mean "those who survive the sinking of Mu." Just as Egypt became the repository for many of the aristocracy that fled the sinking of Atlantis a few million years later. I believe the Ark of the Covenant was a remnant of the space faring technology of Atlantis which had many human planetary colonies that still exist today. You may have wondered and rightly so why manned missions haven't gone beyond the moon yet? This prayer became the root language for all the most ancient languages ever spoken on earth including in Mu and Lemuria. These 24 word sounds began the sounds of the first 24 letters of the first earth alphabet. By the time of Lemuria 4 more letters had been added.
I have also recorded the letters of the Lemurian language that His Oneness learned as a child before he was taken away to the center of the Galaxy for the Galactic training of the leader of earth. Since His Oneness and all his Aristocracy are still alive in Stasis they are still considered the leadership Earth and owners of all its timelines. No changes in time remain without agreement by His Oneness and the leadership of Earth. Since His Oneness has led earth for at least 50,000 to 100,000 years he looks upon all humans now on earth as his grandchildren. We are his family. He does not directly interfere in the doings of humans except where absolutely necessary.
I was also shown the type of writing (paper?) It is an oval that could be from 3" tall to 9" tall to a battle shield of 4 ft tall or more. The letters are written vertically top to bottom in three vertical rows on the oval shield. The first row goes in the center the second and third on the right and left. The center row denotes the soul of the message or the child. The left and right vertical rows of charators denote the protectors of the soul or the mother and the father. This trinity seems core to the values and beliefs of the Lemurians. I know the sacred four is associated with Lemurians also. It is my belief that God is the fourth element. 1. soul 2. left protector 3 right protector and 4 God or
1. child 2.mother 3. father and 4. God This four pointed thought form seems to be the basis and foundation of all life and things in the Lemurian culture.
The first letter of the Lemurian alphabet looks like a vertically stretched S. It symbolizes evolving out of the water and/or also coming to earth from somewhere else in the solar system, Galaxy or even another galaxy. This first letter seems to me to be O Am, the original variation on earth of OM or AUM considered the (Presently Being God) word out of Asia. The second letter is the top half of this elongated S cut in half and the second is the bottom half of the elongated S. Each of these halves are like the yin and yang of the full understanding of coming up out of the water,coming from another planet in the solar system, or coming from somewhere else in the galaxy or coming from another Galaxy. So the elongated S represents the fullness and then the next two halves represent the analysis of the whole. This is then repeated with and upside down U representing a waterfall and pure water to drink and bathe and again this is broken into 2 charactors left and right in analysis or yin yang. As you can see these charactors are like hieroglyphics in that they are word pictures like Egyptian hieroglyphics and the hieroglyphic quality of Chinese and Japanese writing charactors. The next letter is a circle followed by left and right half circles. The circle charactor's name sounds something like "Pray". The circle charator denotes the earth's sun but also the Galaxy. This makes a lot of sense to me as I have found the sun to be a soul portal not only to other stars but to the center of the Galaxy itself and the so called Great Central Sun. However, astronomers have recently found a huge black whole in the center of our Galaxy. This also makes perfect sense as matter and energy are not static and so go back and forth between matter and antimatter over billions and billions of years. Also, time is different depending on where your body is located in time and space. I mean time travels at amazingly different rates depending on where and when you are. It is assuring that at least on earth this usually isn't a problem. It only becomes a problem when travelling space and time.
The next letter is a reverse vertically elongated S. I was worried at first about the conatations of this letter or Hieroglyphic. But soon I was able to see that the reverse elongated S represented returning to the Ocean or returning to the planet from whence the colonists had come or returning to the Galaxy the colonists had come from. One cannot totally call any of these letters as that is our present cultural prejudice. Also, they might not even be called hieroglyphic or word glyphs. We simply do not have enough cultural connectiveness to be sure about any of that. What I am doing is only an experiment to begin to unravel the truth of the written languages and root language of Lemurian and Mu.
The next two letters are the top half of the reverse S and then the bottom half of the reverse S. The next charactor represents those who stayed to colonize earth. It is a straight long vertical line. It represents the straight and narrow way of the survivors and of building homes businesses and ways to survive here on a new planet. The next two charactors are the top and bottome halves of the long straight line. The next charactor is like a U. It represents a lake or a pond or the gathering of water and resources to survive on earth. The next two charactors are the left and right halves of the U which represent complete yin yang and analysis and refinement of the action of gathering resources. The next charactor is a rectangle (the vertical sides are longest) which represents solidifying everything on earth. The next two charactors are the top and bottom halves of the rectangle. The next charactor is a triangle. This represents and architectural strengthening and physical and medical strengthening of the colonists. It signifies the interbreeding with natural earth evolved dna to strengthen future colonists and to make them more resistent to earth diseases. This charactor is very interesting to me because this is the only departure from the 3 repitition found so far. This creates a fourth charactor. Even though there is a left half and a right half of the triangle, there is also a bottom half of the triangle. I believe it is because something new and unexpected happened when the joining of dna with earth took place. This is represented by the bottom half of the triangle symbol. I believe it is a strengthening but also of a difference that may have resulted in shorter life spans but more resilient health and physical strength while the beings were alive. 5000 years was a normal life span before coming to this planet for the original species that colonized earth. The charactors in the last three charactors return to the triad. A reverse S on its side is the next charactor. It represents peace and enlightenment of the race. The new race is happy here on earth. They experience health and inner peace and they prosper in a way none of there race ever has before. It has been recognized from the beginning and now fully experienced that earth is a naturally very holy and sacred place.
Though it might be a little difficult with a keyboard I will try to represent first the charactor and then the associated prayer word sounds followed by letter name. The letter charactor name is not the sound it makes it is like a b c:
The first 24 have associated prayer words the next four are after dna adaption to earth and peace and enlightenment are reached here.
S Oham knact
( beray dider
) tuam bitter
upside down U coway kinolu
( aram ded
) tutay maw
O kongfung pray
( dewa prawn
) bojan pro
S (reversed) tetwoi ach
) unju octo
( tudon eden
I undu fro
' kongcha twee
' deon tonkin
U deooht beeh
( avon twong
) kali tway
vertical rectangle jabah oaks
top rectangle saytu laddle
bottom rectangle kondu nee
triangle ava fon
< cumone lek
> k2 fwon
triangle bottom half --- tu
~ --- hung
left half of above --- wah
right half of above --- ahh
The night recently that I channeled first on cassette tape and then by playing the tape back I was able to begin to write the Earth colonizers first prayer and foundation of the first earth language and foundation of the first 24 hieroglyphic charactors of the final 28 charactors of tribal Lemurian. However, I am also told that as many as 38 hierglyphic charactors were used by some descendants of Mu other than the Lemurians.

2 comments:

bartem said...

could you post a recording of the channeling? it would be most interesting to hear.

intuitivefred888 said...

I believe I recorded it on a cassette recorder. However, I'm not sure where the tape is now. The problem with being such a prolific writer for me often is I'm not sure where a lot of what I wrote or compiled is.In other words I might not know the month or year I wrote it in to find it easily. Also, Since I have now 20,000 or more articles published just at this website finding what I wrote sometimes even for me can be difficult to impossible. So, I might write something really good that I really like and then might not be able to find it 1 year or more later because I've moved on to other things then in my life.

Also, the new way blogger.com has software wise where years previous to 2016 have to be accessed last article of the year and then scrolling down (unless you have the exact URL for the article I find even more difficult to deal with on top of everything else. I have thought of opening another website somewhere where each of my articles in a given month might be reached more easily. But, until I find a place where that would work that likely is free or until I decided to move articles to my dragonofcompassion.com to make them easier to access that is both a thought and a work in progress. So, we'll see what I find useful to do.