Monday, July 23, 2012

UFO Witness


Adamski's photograph, which he said to be of a UFO, taken on December 13, 1952.
I was going over an article I found on my blog and happened to look carefully at this photo taken by Adamski and realized that the three things that look like 1/2 giant spheres that the craft landed on also looked exactly like the imprint of the Saucer that I saw in 1974 in the snow on Mt. Shasta at Bunny Flats. For me the difference at that time was that the design was different except for the three landing hemisphere pods. The craft was about 25 to 30 feet in diameter and the landing pods were 3 feet hemispheres in this print. The difference was that the shape of the ship likely was an elipse sort of like if you took an airplane wing made it in a circle so it could create lift any direction it went but then then had these 3 foot diameter hemisphere pods to land anywhere on. The last thing about the print was that the highest 1 foot of the circle of the saucer on the snow was covered with what looked like green antifreeze sprayed on the snow with flecks of what looked like algae in it one foot wide in a perfect circle around the top edge of the print. It was as if this was a 
lubrication in order to take off from deep snow or that someone dumped the portable toilet of an alien race or something before takeoff in a perfect circle around the top outer edge of the circle.

Note: I also realized that (strangely enough) in 1992 in the summer in the little City of Mt. Shasta I heard a terrible sound of helicoptor rotors breaking the sound barrier which is extremely loud. This was caused by them trying to stay in the air at likely 4500 to 5000 feet because the town of Mt. Shasta is about 3500 to 3700 feet in altitude already. When I went outside I saw three Chinook double bladed helicopters that can carry around 40 to 45 troops or dignitaries each.

But then I was completely surprised by a duplicate of the ship whose print I found at Bunny Flats in formation with them as they stopped above my home one one acre of land. I couldn't believe the audacity of the government to do this in broad daylight on a summer day with no clouds in the sky at all. But there it was.

Then the silver saucer disappeared without a sound. Then the three stationary helicopters moved away in formation down Hiway 89 which heads in the direction of Nevada past the little city of McCloud, California.

I thought about what I had seen and wondered if I had seen a hologram projected by the three unmarked ships. However, I came to the conclusion that the most likely explanation was that I had witnessed time travel by a UFO under the control of some part of the U.S. Goverment under the "Black Ops" heading because the ships (Chinooks) were painted gray with no numbers, insignias or anything to identify them. They were not identified as any military designation. So, they could only be Black Ops or they would have been shot down by our military otherwise. So, the only possibility was that they were supersecret and audacious at a level I didn't believe possible until I experienced it for myself.

No comments: