Friday, August 24, 2012

Beet Power with Rainbow Chard

My favorite organic vegetable and fruit Juice made by me and consumed by me and my family is what my son named:

Beet Power   which is:

1  raw organic beet
1 slice of pineapple from a whole organic pineapple
And today I tried replacing Kale with chard because I bought some rainbow chard
so 1 really big chard leaf
I used about 8 large organic carrots today
3 organic apples
1 small handful of peppermint
1 little piece of organic ginger

This combination made about 3 large glasses to the brim which we then split 4 ways between all the people here today and we all loved it because it made us feel so alive and full of energy.

And since we have staying with us someone who doesn't care for the whole lemon in it we left that out today even though I prefer it because I really love organic vitamin C straight from the sun through photosynthesis in the form of organic lemons or organic oranges.

My diet has changed a lot ever since I did 7 days with only organic vegetable and fruit juice juiced on the spot and consumed on the spot (so you get all the micro-nutrients that cooking or processing often destroys). So, I found I liked the fact that 7 days of this made me lose 30 pounds and allowed my body to dump any poisons collected in the last 20 years or so through food additives, insecticides, herbicides, lead or mercury from eating fish and all sorts of miscellaneous stuff. I feel like an entirely different person since then and all my tastes for food have changed a lot. So, as long as 1, 2 or  3 of my meals of any given day are organic raw fruits and veggies I feel every day about 40 years younger than my 64 year self. So, if you want to stop feeling your age (especially over 40) then this is a diet for you as well. It appears most cancers and most ill health actually is coming from processed foods that people started to consume more in the U.S. since about the 1920s or so. So, going back to organic foods that give you life rather than steal your life away I believe is a really good thing for everyone who wants to stay alive and be healthy and feel good and young and alive at any age.

By the way the "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" organic vegetable and fruit juice if you do it for 7 to 10 days and you are a man you can generally expect to lose about 10% of your body weight. However, on the other side of this everyone might be different. I'm around 6 feet 5 inches and I lost around 30 pounds in the first 7 days. I was amazed and realized I had found a diet that I can lose weight on and  and stay a weight I want to be. For me, the only thing is to set aside the time to do this diet long enough to drop any weight I want to. Because what I notice is that at age 64 I have to be careful of getting a little spaced out after about 3 or 4 days on this diet. Also, your dreams change a lot. But, for me the most amazing thing is when I'm walking 1.5 to 3 miles a day. Because what happens is first you sort of hit a wall where you lose power but then the body decides what fat layer to burn and you can actually feel that fat layer burning out of your body. This is amazing about this diet. You are actually getting all the nutrients your body needs to be healthy but you are simultaneously losing weight down to a good and healthy weight. Wonderful! So, at any age you probably should get a blood test about every 10 days because (if you are a man you are going to be losing a whole lot of weight fast at first). I'm not sure how it is for women of different ages. But youtube.com has a lot of testimonials regarding the "Fat, Sick and nearly Dead" diet.

No comments: