Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dr. Fuhman- Reversing Illnesses through diet

Luckily, I went into my bedroom because my wife and my daughter's boyfriend were watching the equestrian part of the Olympics but this really isn't my thing. So, I walked into the bedroom with my Organic Mango that I have really gotten into since my "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" diet from Joe Cross from Australia. Well, the Doctor that Joe Cross went to and who inspired him was Dr. Fuhrman. And when I put my bedroom flatscreen on there was Dr. Fuhrman speaking on  pbs in HD on TV. Outside of a few minutes on Joe Cross' Fat, Sick and nearly dead" DVD video that you can see at either youtube or at Joe Cross' Rebootyourlife.com I had never seen Dr. Fuhrman speak before. So, it was wonderful to have a real medical doctor championing the same things my father and Jack Lallane did with lots of research on patients to back it up.

His point of view is that many illnesses can be cured permanently by changing your diet to organic foods and vegetables and fruits and nuts. My father was really into this stuff in the 1950s through the 1980s when he passed on. Bernard McFaddin was a teacher of this sort of stuff around 1900. Then Paul Bragg was a teacher of this sort of stuff and a student of Bernard McFaddin. Then my father and Jack LaLanne were students of Paul Bragg. Right now, as I write this I'm listening to Dr. Fuhrman on a one hour special on PBS in northern California in HD right now.

Here is Joe Cross' Reboot your life site:

Reboot Your Life

www.jointhereboot.com/
Reboot Your Life is a socially conscious health and wellness company that offers support, encouragement, community, media and tools to everyday people (like ...


Once you train your palette to truly healthy organic food, vegetables and berries and nuts you will feel young again and your illnesses may go away depending upon what they are. Losing Weight (I lost 30 pounds in 7 days) and feeling young like you did at age 20 to 25 are possible right now. After 7 days of organic Vegetable and  Fruit Juice fasting I felt great and was completely amazed to feel this young once again.

They are talking on the PBS station about something called "The Fuhrman Solution"

No comments: