Because the previous Speaker of the House, A Republican said this true statement the likelihood of anything regarding healthcare being passed by the house is less than about 1% in reality.
This is because Moderate Republicans are not that different really than Moderate Democrats. But the difference between Moderate Republicans and Conservatives is absolutely incredible.
For example, a moderate Republican wants all his or her constituents to have healthcare. Conservatives want no healthcare covered by Government funding at ALL!
Because of this the likelihood of a healthcare repeal and replace bill passing the house is about 1% in reality.
Passing this 1% chance of passage bill in the Senate even if it passes the House is also likely a Zero percent chance of passing the Senate.
So, what is the chance of a Repeal and Replace bill passes the Senate and House and be signed by Trump?
However, Republicans had nothing to do with Social Security, Unemployment insurance, Medicare or anything else regarding healthcare ever voted in in U.S. History.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars