Because the previous Speaker of the House, A Republican said this true statement the likelihood of anything regarding healthcare being passed by the house is less than about 1% in reality.
This is because Moderate Republicans are not that different really than Moderate Democrats. But the difference between Moderate Republicans and Conservatives is absolutely incredible.
For example, a moderate Republican wants all his or her constituents to have healthcare. Conservatives want no healthcare covered by Government funding at ALL!
Because of this the likelihood of a healthcare repeal and replace bill passing the house is about 1% in reality.
Passing this 1% chance of passage bill in the Senate even if it passes the House is also likely a Zero percent chance of passing the Senate.
So, what is the chance of a Repeal and Replace bill passes the Senate and House and be signed by Trump?
However, Republicans had nothing to do with Social Security, Unemployment insurance, Medicare or anything else regarding healthcare ever voted in in U.S. History.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go