Because the previous Speaker of the House, A Republican said this true statement the likelihood of anything regarding healthcare being passed by the house is less than about 1% in reality.
This is because Moderate Republicans are not that different really than Moderate Democrats. But the difference between Moderate Republicans and Conservatives is absolutely incredible.
For example, a moderate Republican wants all his or her constituents to have healthcare. Conservatives want no healthcare covered by Government funding at ALL!
Because of this the likelihood of a healthcare repeal and replace bill passing the house is about 1% in reality.
Passing this 1% chance of passage bill in the Senate even if it passes the House is also likely a Zero percent chance of passing the Senate.
So, what is the chance of a Repeal and Replace bill passes the Senate and House and be signed by Trump?
However, Republicans had nothing to do with Social Security, Unemployment insurance, Medicare or anything else regarding healthcare ever voted in in U.S. History.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017