Because the previous Speaker of the House, A Republican said this true statement the likelihood of anything regarding healthcare being passed by the house is less than about 1% in reality.
This is because Moderate Republicans are not that different really than Moderate Democrats. But the difference between Moderate Republicans and Conservatives is absolutely incredible.
For example, a moderate Republican wants all his or her constituents to have healthcare. Conservatives want no healthcare covered by Government funding at ALL!
Because of this the likelihood of a healthcare repeal and replace bill passing the house is about 1% in reality.
Passing this 1% chance of passage bill in the Senate even if it passes the House is also likely a Zero percent chance of passing the Senate.
So, what is the chance of a Repeal and Replace bill passes the Senate and House and be signed by Trump?
However, Republicans had nothing to do with Social Security, Unemployment insurance, Medicare or anything else regarding healthcare ever voted in in U.S. History.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia
- Reprint of Jonathan Flow (at Lake Tahoe)
- You will Never go bankrupt from healthcare in Canada
- What is artificial intelligence? AI is Intelligence exibited by Machines