Now what I'm saying here seems crazy after all these years since the Korean War. But, for example, I have been seeing stuff, really crazy stuff happen around the world since about 1950 when I was 2 years old. So, if what this looks like is actually real and not just two egotists blowing smoke up all our noses we are about to see North Korea end as a nation and possibly parts of South Korea or Japan as well.
What do you think?
My Son was telling me how people think in South Korea because he works there. And his point of view was: "Already China is so upset with South Korea for wanting and Anti-missile system from the U.S. that China has already cut off all tourist Traffic from China to anywhere in South Korea. The chinese aren't allowed to go anywhere in South Korea!
This is really happening already here.
My son was saying that if Chin is displeased with whatever the U.S. does China will cut off all trade with he U.S. which basically will put out of business Wal-Mart and Target and maybe even Costco immediately. This could be real too!
I see his point.
But, I also know how crazy Trump can get. At least how crazy he has been so far. So, what my son doesn't get is that Trump likely doesn't give a fuck what China thinks he's getting rid of Kim Jong Un once and for all!
But, my son doesn't get it like we do here. We have seen just how crazy Trump is. Trump isn't really concerned with world consequences at all. That's not how he rolls.
He just does whatever the fuck he pleases and that's all!
Damn the Tornpeoes!
You know what I mean?
So, is my son going to be surprised or what?
This could go so many different ways at this point that it would really be a great movie, except it's very likely millions of people are going to die which is not entertaining at all because this is just going to make billions of people throw up!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language