After studying computer science, philosophy and psychology and finally cultural Anthropology in college and in UCSC I had learned that being compassionate to oneself was the key to learning to be compassionate to others. So, by taking personal responsibility for one's own happiness one can more easily make not only oneself happy but everyone in one's life more happy too.
So, learning to generate compassion towards yourself and all life in the past, present and future of the universe is ONLY going to increase your mental, emotional and physical health and longevity first.
So, it is in your enlightened self interest to be compassionate to yourselves so you can be more compassionate to your loved ones and friends and everyone you meet along the way.
One of the ways to generate compassion for yourself and others is to mean it when you say thank you to others for anything they do to help you. You create a bond in this because then people realize you ARE really grateful and you really mean it when you say "Thank You!" for any help they give you in any way.
So, this spreads kindness which builds civilizations around the world wherever you go. You become welcome in more and more homes as people see you are a compassionate person and a helpful person to their survival as well as your own.
So, learning to generate compassion is the quickest way to be happy, to make others happy and to be 'Healthy Wealthy and Wise in your lives ongoing".
So, learning compassion for yourselves and all beings in the past, present and future is the actual key to success and happiness for all mankind!
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017