If voters don't leave a paper trail votes and be "misplaced" in various ways as they likely were during the Clinton Trump elections. It's a weakness when you use computers to do anything. Data can easily be manipulated. Whereas when there are paper ballots (unless boxes of those ballots actually disappear under odd circumstances) or ballot boxes are stuffed) it is really hard to fake votes. But, electronically, votes can be faked, money can be faked, anything can be faked once you go electronically into the computer age. And if ANYONE tells you something different then they don't know anything about software or hardware and shouldn't be taken seriously (even if they are voting supervisors all across the nation).
And the people you should believe the least are people who make voting machines because profit is their ONLY motive in this situation. So, they will tell you ANYTHING! (Sort of like Used Car Sales men).
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go