If voters don't leave a paper trail votes and be "misplaced" in various ways as they likely were during the Clinton Trump elections. It's a weakness when you use computers to do anything. Data can easily be manipulated. Whereas when there are paper ballots (unless boxes of those ballots actually disappear under odd circumstances) or ballot boxes are stuffed) it is really hard to fake votes. But, electronically, votes can be faked, money can be faked, anything can be faked once you go electronically into the computer age. And if ANYONE tells you something different then they don't know anything about software or hardware and shouldn't be taken seriously (even if they are voting supervisors all across the nation).
And the people you should believe the least are people who make voting machines because profit is their ONLY motive in this situation. So, they will tell you ANYTHING! (Sort of like Used Car Sales men).
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017