If voters don't leave a paper trail votes and be "misplaced" in various ways as they likely were during the Clinton Trump elections. It's a weakness when you use computers to do anything. Data can easily be manipulated. Whereas when there are paper ballots (unless boxes of those ballots actually disappear under odd circumstances) or ballot boxes are stuffed) it is really hard to fake votes. But, electronically, votes can be faked, money can be faked, anything can be faked once you go electronically into the computer age. And if ANYONE tells you something different then they don't know anything about software or hardware and shouldn't be taken seriously (even if they are voting supervisors all across the nation).
And the people you should believe the least are people who make voting machines because profit is their ONLY motive in this situation. So, they will tell you ANYTHING! (Sort of like Used Car Sales men).
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language