People also ask
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
Monday, July 31, 2017
The year of the Boston Marathon Bombing was 2013
I was thinking that the two brothers in Boston who bombed the Boston Marathon might have gotten their idea for this from the Satirical movie "Four Lions" from England which is about 4 Pakistani Englanders who try to blow up a marathon run there because "Four Lions" was made in 2010 and the bombing was in 2013.
3 persons from bombing on April 15. 1 police officer shot to death on April 18. 1 police officer injured in an explosion on April 19, 2013, died April 10, 2014. Tamerlan Tsarnaev (bomber)