First, right now, you notice Trump putting down Sessions a lot. His plan is to wait until the Senate and House go to recess. Then he will fire Sessions then and appoint a new Attorney General.
Can he do this?
Yes. he can unless the Senate and House don't recess.
But, here's the thing. If he appoints a Loyalty oath Attorney General loyal to him OVER the Constitution, he can have that guy (or gal) fire Mueller and end the independent council investigations against him.
This would make it harder for the Senate and House to contradict him. And I suppose he could also Declare Martial Law and suspend the House and the Senate too.
This would make Trump Putin's dictator here in the U.S.
You think this couldn't happen after everything you have already seen?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!