If voters don't leave a paper trail votes and be "misplaced" in various ways as they likely were during the Clinton Trump elections. It's a weakness when you use computers to do anything. Data can easily be manipulated. Whereas when there are paper ballots (unless boxes of those ballots actually disappear under odd circumstances) or ballot boxes are stuffed) it is really hard to fake votes. But, electronically, votes can be faked, money can be faked, anything can be faked once you go electronically into the computer age. And if ANYONE tells you something different then they don't know anything about software or hardware and shouldn't be taken seriously (even if they are voting supervisors all across the nation).
And the people you should believe the least are people who make voting machines because profit is their ONLY motive in this situation. So, they will tell you ANYTHING! (Sort of like Used Car Sales men).
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement