HTTPS changing the very nature of the Internet itself. So, it is not what it used to be. They say security issues caused them to do this. However, the truth might be somewhere else entirely. How often have you heard Trump for example, say one thing in the morning and do the opposite by nightfall. This is an everyday occurrence. So, we all know we can't believe ANYTHING Trump says at all. because if you do you are a fool.
I think the same is true with HTTPS.
Actions speak louder than words.
And the actions of HTTPS shuts up thousands of bloggers across the globe expressing their ideas.
Like I said, "Actions speak louder than words!"
Does HTTPS actually improve security? I don't know the answer to this.
I only know it muzzles thousands of people from expressing their ideas worldwide and that is ONLY going to be a very bad thing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement