Friday, July 28, 2017

HTTPS harms all Bloggers who don't like Facebook because they know it harms people

Since I learned to program computers since the 1960s and have kept up with hardware and software to some degree ever since I know that Facebook is one of the most dangerous things ever invented in it's long term effects on our children's future careers and lives.

So, mostly I don't use Facebook because I know this.

However, I cannot convince my 20 something daughters of this because they see the advantages over the disadvantages. I think many men and women who understand software and hardware also understand this. So, for example, when I go to a movie theater and they want children to download an app I also realize that is dangerous too for the children because you don't nkow what they are going to do with that information or if they "take over" all data from your children's  phones like Facebook likes to do too without your permission (or your computer too). Buying and selling your information is how Facebook makes a profit by the way.

So, my point of view is that HTTPS is ONLY a way to drive any competitors out of business by forcing everyone into FACEBOOKS LITTLE BOX where they steal all of your personal information to sell it to anyone forever.

IF you don't understand this already you probably shouldn't be using Facebook should you?

YEs. it is convenient but it is sort of like allowing criminals to buy pictures of your children's birthday parties so they can break into your houses and steal your children and their lives.

How many people's lives have already been irrevocably destroyed by Facebook's policies already worldwide?

So, because of HTTPS at Facebook just know that what I write here is not software compatible with Facebook. HTTPS helps prevent the ongoing existence of bloggers like myself who want no part of Facebook at all because they know how harmful it is to people worldwide!

No comments: