Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights we spent at Timberline Lodge at around 6000 feet on Mt. Hood. During the days we explored the surrounding lakes and areas. We also walked up from the lodge and watched the skiers and snowboarders (mostly pros) come off the snow there after skiing and boarding down to the Lodge from around 8500 feet on a glacier and snow. When we left we decided to head north towards Hood River and the Columbia River and to come into Portland on 84 that way. As you drive north towards the Columbia River this route you see Mt. St. Helens and look back and see a different view of Mt. Hood. Also, while you are staying at Timberline Lodge you can see 50 miles or more in the views towards Mt. Jefferson and the Sisters in a sweep east to West of forests and lakes everywhere you see.
More images for timberline lodge