Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights we spent at Timberline Lodge at around 6000 feet on Mt. Hood. During the days we explored the surrounding lakes and areas. We also walked up from the lodge and watched the skiers and snowboarders (mostly pros) come off the snow there after skiing and boarding down to the Lodge from around 8500 feet on a glacier and snow. When we left we decided to head north towards Hood River and the Columbia River and to come into Portland on 84 that way. As you drive north towards the Columbia River this route you see Mt. St. Helens and look back and see a different view of Mt. Hood. Also, while you are staying at Timberline Lodge you can see 50 miles or more in the views towards Mt. Jefferson and the Sisters in a sweep east to West of forests and lakes everywhere you see.
More images for timberline lodge