Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights we spent at Timberline Lodge at around 6000 feet on Mt. Hood. During the days we explored the surrounding lakes and areas. We also walked up from the lodge and watched the skiers and snowboarders (mostly pros) come off the snow there after skiing and boarding down to the Lodge from around 8500 feet on a glacier and snow. When we left we decided to head north towards Hood River and the Columbia River and to come into Portland on 84 that way. As you drive north towards the Columbia River this route you see Mt. St. Helens and look back and see a different view of Mt. Hood. Also, while you are staying at Timberline Lodge you can see 50 miles or more in the views towards Mt. Jefferson and the Sisters in a sweep east to West of forests and lakes everywhere you see.
More images for timberline lodge