If we send troops into space then it becomes necessary to ask exactly who are they protecting us against: Russia, China and North Viet Nam?
Because most nations on earth are already either neutral to friendly towards the U.S. for a variety of reasons.
So, what is all this actually about really.
Taking over space?
Protecting us from unknown civilizations of the past, present or future?
It raises a lot of very big questions doesn't it?
Especially since time travel from and to the past, present or future is a real thing likely that our government has made full use of since the 1930s and 1940s at the very least.
Maybe the most important thing to say here is: "Absolutely nothing being said in this previous article is what it appears to be at face value."
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars