If we send troops into space then it becomes necessary to ask exactly who are they protecting us against: Russia, China and North Viet Nam?
Because most nations on earth are already either neutral to friendly towards the U.S. for a variety of reasons.
So, what is all this actually about really.
Taking over space?
Protecting us from unknown civilizations of the past, present or future?
It raises a lot of very big questions doesn't it?
Especially since time travel from and to the past, present or future is a real thing likely that our government has made full use of since the 1930s and 1940s at the very least.
Maybe the most important thing to say here is: "Absolutely nothing being said in this previous article is what it appears to be at face value."
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)