If we send troops into space then it becomes necessary to ask exactly who are they protecting us against: Russia, China and North Viet Nam?
Because most nations on earth are already either neutral to friendly towards the U.S. for a variety of reasons.
So, what is all this actually about really.
Taking over space?
Protecting us from unknown civilizations of the past, present or future?
It raises a lot of very big questions doesn't it?
Especially since time travel from and to the past, present or future is a real thing likely that our government has made full use of since the 1930s and 1940s at the very least.
Maybe the most important thing to say here is: "Absolutely nothing being said in this previous article is what it appears to be at face value."
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- US calls Venezuela a global threat