Because they cannot win. They are in the same position as Saddam Hussein and Qaddhafi were in only it's much worse.
Because they have threatened Americans, South Koreans, Japanese, and indirectly they have shamed and threatened China. And even this last thing means North Korea has to be knocked down in some way shape or form by China to save face.
So, even regarding China, North Korea has completely screwed up and is wrong headed.
This isn't the way you play a game to win. What this means is that the North Korean government is not long for this world.
Because either the U.S. , China, South Korea and Japan are going to starve North Korea to death (the 20 million who are now starving) or they release a nuke and the world takes them completely out.
There is no practical 3rd way this can go. By threatening the U.S. , Japan and South Korea they also threaten China in many different ways.
So, from my point of view not listening to China is the end of them. Because China won't forget this.
And the U.S. if the north koreans launch on us the U.S. will flatten north korea.
There is no way North Korea wins here. None!
They might be buying time but that's all!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language