Because they cannot win. They are in the same position as Saddam Hussein and Qaddhafi were in only it's much worse.
Because they have threatened Americans, South Koreans, Japanese, and indirectly they have shamed and threatened China. And even this last thing means North Korea has to be knocked down in some way shape or form by China to save face.
So, even regarding China, North Korea has completely screwed up and is wrong headed.
This isn't the way you play a game to win. What this means is that the North Korean government is not long for this world.
Because either the U.S. , China, South Korea and Japan are going to starve North Korea to death (the 20 million who are now starving) or they release a nuke and the world takes them completely out.
There is no practical 3rd way this can go. By threatening the U.S. , Japan and South Korea they also threaten China in many different ways.
So, from my point of view not listening to China is the end of them. Because China won't forget this.
And the U.S. if the north koreans launch on us the U.S. will flatten north korea.
There is no way North Korea wins here. None!
They might be buying time but that's all!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017