Tuesday, August 1, 2017

What is the difference between the Cuban Missile Crisis and the crisis now with North Korea?

There isn't as much difference as people think.

I suppose the main difference is that people believe (rightly or wrongly) that governments will prevent nukes from flying. Unfortunately, given the president we have and how crazy both Kim Jong Un appears to be, the starvation of his people (at least 20 million north koreans are now starving) he might be forced to launch nuclear missiles from submarines against Japan and the U.S. from 30 to 50 miles off our coast and their coast.

Cuban Missile Crisis - Cold War - HISTORY.com

www.history.com/topics/cold-war/cuban-missile-crisis
During the Cuban Missile Crisis, leaders of the U.S. and the Soviet Union engaged in a tense, 13-day political and military standoff in October 1962 over the ...

Cuban Missile Crisis - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis
The Cuban Missile Crisis, also known as the October Crisis (Spanish: Crisis de Octubre), the Caribbean Crisis (Russian: Карибский кризис, Karibskij krizis), or the Missile Scare, was a 13-day (October 16–28, 1962) confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union concerning American ballistic missile ...
 
In October 1962 we had no trouble believing we all might be dead within a week or so here in the U.S. about this time I also read a book called "Alas, Babylon" which literally scared the living shit out of me as a 14 year old boy slowly turning into a man.

Alas, Babylon - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alas,_Babylon
The novel deals with the effects of a nuclear war on the fictional small town of Fort Repose, Florida, which is based upon the actual city of Mount Dora, Florida. The novel's title is derived from the Book of Revelation "Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come."

Alas, Babylon: Pat Frank, David Brin: 9780060741877: Amazon.com ...

https://www.amazon.com/Alas-Babylon-Pat-Frank/dp/0060741872
"Alas, Babylon." Those fateful words heralded the end. When a nuclear holocaust ravages the United States, a thousand years of civilization are stripped away overnight, and tens of millions of people are killed instantly.

Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

www.goodreads.com/book/show/38169.Alas_Babylon
Rating: 4.1 - ‎30,979 votes
"Alas, Babylon." Those fateful words heralded the end. When a nuclear holocaust ravages the United States, a thousand years of civilization are stripped away ...
 
And unfortunately we don't have as sensible people in charge (like JFK and

Khrushchev

Nikita Khrushchev - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev (15 April [O.S. 3 April] 1894 – 11 September 1971) was a politician who led the Soviet Union during part of the Cold War. He served as First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union from 1953 to 1964, and as Chairman of the Council of Ministers, or Premier, from 1958 to 1964.
 
Instead we have two complete crazies of Kim Jong Un and Trump. If we had at least one sane leader maybe this might not end badly. But, I fear there are NO SANE LEADERS in charge at all this time.
 
So, the chances of nukes striking the U.S. and Japan are very real during the next 12 months at least.
 
So, while we impeach Trump as a nation, millions are going to die in the U.S. and around the world like I predicted before as a precognitive psychic many times already.
 
The good thing about seeing the future before it happens is one can often change the future to a better one by sharing what is presently coming with others.
 
For example, I can sit in my car and look forward through time before I drive it. IF I see a crash or potential crash in my future, especially on a long drive I now wait about 5 to 10 minutes time and often I will see the crash happened without me there or I will see the cars I was to have an accident with driving at some point along my journey. By changing time often we can eliminate certain things we don't want to happen in our lives
 
It's exactly the same with nuclear weapons from North Korea. You and I can prevent this occurrence from ever happening if we try.
 
Just understand that I will choose to be (along with my family) not to be where a nuke hits. In other words if you and I cannot stop this I won't be there when it happens.
 
Another thought: If you remember the 250,000 that died in the 2004 December Earthquake and tsunami, this kind of thing could happen off the coast of Japan or the U.S. if a nuke misfires coming out of the North Korean submarine by the way. So, the nukes don't even have to hit their targets to cause tidal waves of epic proportions to hit places. The largest loss of life likely would be Honolulu if this happened there because so much of the island where people live isn't very high up. I have been in Honolulu, Hawaii and likely the safest place to be might be in a high rise hotel or building like the Sheraton Waikiki above the 10th floor if this happened there.

The most remarkable time (and emotionally disturbing for me) time I saw an earthquake coming was in 1989 before the Loma Prieta Earthquake. This happened about 1 month before the quake happened. I had a very strange day where UFO clouds and lightning of colors I had never seen before while driving south from Mt. Shasta after clearing the land we owned then so the California Department of Forestry (state fire department for rural fires), so we were clearing branches away from the wood stove chimney on our land and house at that time which was 10 miles from the nearest gas station or electric lines and near the quaint little old lumber town (from the old days of McCloud). On our way back from there in my now ex-father in laws Westfalia camper van all this pink, green, blue, violet and white lightning occured along with UFO clouds the whole way back to our apartment at UCSC where I was then attending the University in Family Student housing then with my wife and son and then baby daughter and step daughter at the time. That night, after the UFO clouds and various colors of lightning I had never seen before I had a dream vision while I was asleep. The Grim Reaper with the black shroud boney skull and boney fingers with no flesh came to me. Now, Death had never come to me to share information with me before this time. So, when I woke up from this dream vision I knew it was important and told my wife then about it. We used pendulums to see what he was there for and realizing after a time that it was not a nuke but instead an earthquake that was coming. We decided to take our family to Maui, Hawaii to watch the earthquake there on CNN on TV when it happened. So, we did.

However, it was very emotionally upsetting because about 50 people died from San Francisco on down to Santa Cruz and Watsonville from the quake. My present wife who I didn't meet until 1994 was in San Francisco and experienced it first hand and had to rescue people to help keep them alive during the quake and after with all the aftershocks. This quake was in fall of 1989.

This is one of the problems of being a precognitive psychic. Sometimes you cannot change the future and have to live with the outcome anyway. So, realizing I couldn't save those around 50 lives was very upsetting to me along with hundreds or thousands of injured people after the quake.
 
 

By the way the epicenter of the quake was 6 miles from where our family student housing was on UCSC Campus so we were glad we didn't stay for this quake with our children.
 
 

No comments: