Because millions had died in the U.S. already mostly from starvation and malnutrition and drinking wood alcohol and going blind and dying because of Prohibition when that happened because most people couldn't afford regular drinking alcohol at the time. Then starvation from the Great Depression, Deaths from World War II, The Korean war, so people were really paranoid and everyone had some form of PTSD after surviving The stock market Crash, The Great Depression and World War II and the Korean war. So, as a child in the 1950s I really had to be careful of veterans from World War II and their flashbacks, murders, suicides etc. I was very aware my survival was at stake as a child when I was around most veterans. IF they were officers often they were more mentally disciplined but this didn't mean they might not go off on you and beat you up as a child verbally or physically in any given moment. So, I often didn't feel safe like I do now as an older adult and wasn't sure how long I would be able to stay alive in the 1950s and 1960s. I was 12 in 1960 and 14 during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 and then 15 when Kennedy was killed mostly because of the Cuban Missile Crisis and soon after they deep sixed
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
People were much more paranoid in the U.S. than now in the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis
Why?
Because millions had died in the U.S. already mostly from starvation and malnutrition and drinking wood alcohol and going blind and dying because of Prohibition when that happened because most people couldn't afford regular drinking alcohol at the time. Then starvation from the Great Depression, Deaths from World War II, The Korean war, so people were really paranoid and everyone had some form of PTSD after surviving The stock market Crash, The Great Depression and World War II and the Korean war. So, as a child in the 1950s I really had to be careful of veterans from World War II and their flashbacks, murders, suicides etc. I was very aware my survival was at stake as a child when I was around most veterans. IF they were officers often they were more mentally disciplined but this didn't mean they might not go off on you and beat you up as a child verbally or physically in any given moment. So, I often didn't feel safe like I do now as an older adult and wasn't sure how long I would be able to stay alive in the 1950s and 1960s. I was 12 in 1960 and 14 during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 and then 15 when Kennedy was killed mostly because of the Cuban Missile Crisis and soon after they deep sixed
Because millions had died in the U.S. already mostly from starvation and malnutrition and drinking wood alcohol and going blind and dying because of Prohibition when that happened because most people couldn't afford regular drinking alcohol at the time. Then starvation from the Great Depression, Deaths from World War II, The Korean war, so people were really paranoid and everyone had some form of PTSD after surviving The stock market Crash, The Great Depression and World War II and the Korean war. So, as a child in the 1950s I really had to be careful of veterans from World War II and their flashbacks, murders, suicides etc. I was very aware my survival was at stake as a child when I was around most veterans. IF they were officers often they were more mentally disciplined but this didn't mean they might not go off on you and beat you up as a child verbally or physically in any given moment. So, I often didn't feel safe like I do now as an older adult and wasn't sure how long I would be able to stay alive in the 1950s and 1960s. I was 12 in 1960 and 14 during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 and then 15 when Kennedy was killed mostly because of the Cuban Missile Crisis and soon after they deep sixed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment