Saturday, June 9, 2018

To European Union readers

I personally never put ANY cookies into anything I ever publish. But, I cannot speak for blogger.com or anyone that I quote. Since I no longer compose in HTML directly but use automated AI code generators I'm not actually observing HTML code ever when I compose anymore. The reason I handle my blog this way is that if I actually had to get into the code and read it it likely would take me 10 to 100 times longer to do whatever I do. And at that point I would have to give up my blog.

So, AI automatic code generators in the compose mode at blogger.com make it possible time wise for me to continue this Free public service blog that goes wherever Google Goes worldwide now.

I write and compose and compile wherever I happen to be when I have time. For example, I have blogged while flying from Portland to San Francisco quite a few times or in hotels or relatives or friends places whenever there is wifi there. I have also blogged in airports waiting to take off and possibly even waiting for baggage to arrive from my plane sometimes.

So, whenever the mood strikes me I try to blog to share what I can with you that seems useful or important to me that day.

And sometimes I have no wifi anywhere and I cannot blog for awhile. after all, Life is what happens while we are busy making other plans.

Accepting this aspect of life is one of the reasons I have peace at age 70 now. And if you can have peace at 70 then you might also have peace at 80 90 100 or beyond as well as long as you keep physically active and useful to yourself and others and have a compassionate heart and mind towards all beings in the universe in the past, present and future.

By God's Grace

No comments: