Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The most powerful and useful prayer I have yet discovered

This is a Buddhist Prayer of Compassion directed at all beings in the universe in the past, present and future:

"May all beings attain bliss and the cause of Bliss
May all beings be free from suffering and the cause of suffering
May all beings never be without the supreme bliss that is free from
all near and far all grasping and aversion".


By this merit may I become like all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the Ten directions and the three times. Not one being left behind.

Note: The Ten directions are how you navigate in Space or Soul Travel through Galaxies or between Galaxies. And the three times are the past, present and future.

Note: Why is this prayer so powerful? Because as you give it quietly or out loud millions of times as I have since around 1980 or so, it heals your subconscious mind of suffering, both your own and the suffering you feel for all beings in the past, present and future of the entire universe. By doing this it heals both you and all beings in the past, present and future of the entire universe and takes you to enlightenment along with all beings in the past, present and future of the entire universe.

By God's Grace

Note: My belief system started as Mystical Christian and I added Tibetan Buddhism like many do in the western world now because they find it very useful to do. There is no conflict with Christian beliefs because to Christians Buddhism is not seen as a religion but rather a philosophy so it becomes more like practicing Hatha Yoga or Accupuncture for them. Though I see it differently  than that it is my own personal experience. So, for me, there is God because I wouldn't be alive now if I hadn't believed in God at 2 (because of Whooping cough) and at 15 because of blunt trauma childhood epilepsy and then inviting God to live in my body at age 15 and then he did. But, God also guided me to Tibetan Buddhism because this is a very powerful practice of enlightenment too. The Lord Works in mysterious ways.

By God's Grace

No comments: