Friday, October 19, 2018

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018)

When my wife and her friend and daughter went to see this in the theater I  didn't go. I knew I would see it eventually because I had seen the first two and they are both very funny. However, tonight after our Halloween party here my wife and I watched this on DVD after the people left and went home. I had had too much sugar and had taken a nap (sugar coma) while they watched Vampire Academy. Most people went home by about 9 pm because they had arrived at 4 pm. So, when I woke up from a sugar nap my wife offered this as one of the Halloween types of movies to watch and recommended it. I agreed saying I had wanted to see it. I too, like her think it is the best one in the series so far even if they eventually have 7 or 10 of these full length cartoons. It is very funny as all of them had been and likely even the little ones below 5 years old might not be scared with this one even though it is very well done.  

 Rating: 6.3/10 - ‎22,411 votes
When you think of Dracula, you don't think "kid-friendly." So, you may be wondering if it's OK to watchHotel Transylvania with your children. Fortunately, we've ...
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (known internationally as Hotel .... A video game adaptation, titled Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard, was ...
Music by‎: ‎Mark Mothersbaugh
Based on‎: ‎Characters‎; by ‎Todd Durham
Produced by‎: ‎Michelle Murdocca
Written by‎: ‎: ‎Genndy Tartakovsky‎; ‎Michael Mc...

also here are some word buttons for Vampire Academy (2014) if you are interested:
Vampire Academy is a 2014 fantasy comedy horror film directed by Mark Waters and scripted by Daniel Waters, based on Richelle Mead's best-selling 2007 ...
Based on‎: ‎Vampire Academy‎; by ‎Richelle Mead
Distributed by‎: ‎The Weinstein Company‎ (United ...
Country‎: ‎United States; United Kingdom
Edited by‎: ‎Chris Gill
Plot · ‎Production · ‎Distribution · ‎Reception
Vampire Academy is the first out of six books in the worldwide bestselling series Vampire Academy by the American author Richelle Mead. This book chronicles ...
Pages‎: ‎332
Published‎: ‎2007 (‎Razorbill‎)
Genre‎: ‎Young adult‎; ‎Urban fantasy‎; ‎Dark fanta...
Author‎: ‎Richelle Mead
 Rating: 5.5/10 - ‎47,941 votes
Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, half human-half vampire, a guardian of the Moroi, peaceful, mortalvampires living discreetly within our world. Her calling is to protect the Moroi from bloodthirsty, immortal Vampires, the Strigoi. ... Favorite movie(s) adapted from Young Adult books?

No comments: