Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
It's supposed to rain most days in Portland through next Tuesday
I drove up through Mt. Shasta and arrived here Sunday and my wife flew in Tuesday from San Francisco to spend Halloween with my grandson who is four from my son. My other daughter living here and my oldest daughter is in Europe now with her boyfriend but will return before I leave for California next week sometime so I'll get to see her too. So, adapting to so much drizzling rain and clouds is a lot to deal with but sort of fun like when it cloudburst one day with hail too. It's nice to see my wife as I haven't seen her in over 1 week since I drove up through mt. Shasta too. It's great to see my kids and Grandson too!