Millenials are often the most against Trump of ANY demographic. They will speak out on social media about Trump maybe more than anyone. And yet, many or most of them don't vote and don't go to church. Not going to church is mostly about Islamic Terrorism more than anything else and how that translates to how millienials think about religion as being "Crazy". But, maybe because they can express how upset they are on Social Media they somehow feel they don't need to vote?
I'm not sure how this works exactly because I"m a baby boomer and don't completely understand why Millenials generally don't vote. But, if they want a future here in the U.S. they likely should.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …