Because of this you know every 7 to 10 years there will be a recession. In the 1970s they seemed to hit every 3 to 5 years for example, especially during the Arab Oil Crisis where Gasoline rose sometimes by 3 to 4 times that you had to pay at the pump. I remember 17cent a gallon in 1969 but by the late 1970s it was 85 cents to a dollar a gallon. This is really where the affluence in the U.S. disappeared from Arab oil. The affluence of the average person here in the U.S. was gone after that and by the mid 1980s most social programs which came from the affluent times of Kennedy and Johnson ended too except for the Civil rights bill. That stayed.
But, the last big recession was from about 2006 to 2008 and was the Great Recession which lasted until 2010 or 2012 so this created a really long upswing because the Great Recession completely destroyed the Middle Class of America which also created the cynical people who vote for Trump who are enraged at what happened to them during this time when they lost everything meaningful in their lives of financial value.
So, now the recession is very very late (compared to others because of how deep this last recession actually was) with fundamentals much much worse than the Great Depression, many of the fundamentals were never corrected by the way which means another Great Depression worldwide could be the next recession we see between I figure Winter or Spring of 2019 to 2020 or before caused this time mostly by Trump's Tax Cut and Trade War with China.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- I still practice "Earthing" now and have all my life