Monday, October 29, 2018

What is useful to believe?

It depends entirely on the soul and psychology of the person.

Some people want to not believe in any religion or anything beyond themselves and want to believe it is all electrochemical reactions from the food they eat begin processed into the biochemical electricity that runs through all our neurons in our brains. Though I believe all this is going on scientifically, that is not useful to me in this lifetime. If I were not clairvoyant, however, this might be where my mind might go too.

Being clairvoyant actually means that you are able to translate the messages from your cells as they comunicate with each other in your body as well as when they communicate with all life around you. It is this type of communication that I find to be the most valuable in my life. So, when other people are thinking and feeling and doing I often sense even when others to not. If someone is dangerous (whether they look to be dangerous or not) I usually know this and I won't even walk on the same side of the street with that person because I know this.

However, if someone is going to actually hurt someone because I sense this, then I often will go into their minds deeper than a motivational level because of being clairvoyant and change how they are thinking to protect others from being attacked because I know how to do this. But, this doesn't work 100% of the time either because some people are like rabid dogs with a chemical imbalance from rabies. This is one way to look at it.

But, I have been able to save many people's lives including my own using this technique over the years.

One time a man walked up to me and asked for money. I looked inside this man and saw he wanted to kill me and my wife. We had just come out of a bank. So, I reached in my pocket and gave the man $20. This made the man extremely angry because he couldn't kill us because I had helped him and  this had created a covenant and bond with him. I knew this and walked away with my wife knowing he couldn't kill us or try to.

I find this cellular awareness or "clairvoyance" is a life saver not only of my own and my family but also of others all the time. So, if you want to be able to do this to save your own lives I would recommend learning to tune into your cellular awareness so you can save lives too, even your own.

Developing cellular awareness is maybe the most important thing to your survival, except choosing good healthy organic food to eat to lengthen your lives by eating well.

By God's Grace

No comments: