I had a case on my Ipad (2012) to protect it but found that when I rolled the magnetic face up as a stand that sometimes the Ipad would fall over. It didn't seem to damage the Ipad but was annoying to deal with. So, when I saw a more stable case that my God Daughter and her husband had on their Ipad I asked what brand it was so I could order it online.
The one I got is called: "Incase Book Jacket Select" which right now comes in 3 colors if you are interested. I just put it on and it is larger than what I'm used to. But, on the other hand if my Ipad isn't constantly falling over by being too precarious then it should last longer too.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
No comments:
Post a Comment