Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beautiful Creatures: The Movie

Wonderful Movie!
This is a very well done movie! It makes me want to read the book too to see if it is even half as good as the movie is.

My wife liked it better than "Twilight" even though it is about "Casters" rather than "Vampires".
But it takes place in the South likely in South Carolina in a very small historic town that had a civil war battle there. There is a civil war re-enactment group that lives in the town too.  Lena is a Caster who moves to this little town and Ethan is a boy longing to get away from the prison like small town atmosphere. His mother died the previous year. He is a junior in High School when he meets Lena and his whole world changes.

I streamed an HD version of it for $4.99 from Amazon Prime onto my big flatscreen in the living room so my youngest daughter and My wife and I could watch. Great Movie!

No comments: