Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vibhuti

Vibhuti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibhuti
Vibhuti (Sanskrit : vibhūti विभूति;Bengali :বিভূতি ; Kannada : ವಿಭೂತಿ / Vibhooti ; Tamil : திருநீறு / Thiruneeru ) is a word that has several ...
When I lived in Mt. Shasta in 1979 I was a single father with a son who was then 4 years old. I had a friend who was a Forest Ranger who was one of his baby sitters. She was planning to go to India to become a Nun for Sai Baba there in one of his ashrams at that time. She told me about Sai Baba (who has always been known for precipitation by millions of adherents and followers).
She was the one who told me about Vibhuti and how Sai Baba manifested (precipitated) vibhuti often on pictures of himself at spiritual shrines in people's home and ashrams around the world. I was interested in this because Sai Baba had precipitated a ring and a meditation necklace   for my uncle and my cousin his son when they went to visit him. My Uncle was a Science of Mind Minister in California and had been an actor in many movies like The Ten Commandments and murder mysteries of the 1940s on the Silver Screen(at theaters). So, I was interested in how vibhuti would manifest. 

My point of view always is that "You don't look at a gift horse in the mouth". In otherwords when miracles happen in your life you might not completely understand why? But, what is actually important is that you accept the blessing of them as often you will be shown the "Why" at some other point in your life.

So, when Sai Baba manifested vibhuti in various forms he was manifesting the scented ash of his previously cremated body that he wore before this one. (Which from my point of view then was sort of like "What?"). However, as Sai Baba often manifested to me astrally and taught me about spiritual things especially during the 1980s I was always grateful for everything he shared with me that helped me and everyone else thereby on their spiritual paths

No comments: