Sunday, July 12, 2015

Is God Real?

I tend to think that each person has to make his or her very own connection with God, otherwise it often doesn't work for them.

Then when I read religious books it reminds me of a bunch of old men down through history trying to control the people around them so they wouldn't do things that might kill them.

So, at this point in my life it is sort of like reading police and Fire Department rules that they give citizens to live by more than anything else.

So, I can imagine the holy men of a tribe writing all this stuff down so kids didn't off themselves so much by age 30. (Even though most people when this stuff was written never made it to 35 or 40.

So, I would say the single most important thing is to make your own personal connection to God beyond any religion. If you can fit that connection to God within a religion maybe that might work for you.

But, the personal connection to God I think is much more important than any words in any book anywhere.

So, I guess I believe everyone on earth is a potential prophet for God. But, I'm not sure God wants them all to start their own religion because things are confused enough here already with many people who are killing people who don't believe like they do already.

But, if you have a direct connection to God and experience this 24 hours a day just remember:

"One with God is a majority".

In other words if you have this connection and have your personal covenant with God any good thing can happen any moment because you then always live in a state of Grace.

So, is God Real?

Each person must answer this question for themselves every moment of every day and night.

No comments: