Thursday, February 23, 2017

Bad things can happen to Good people

From my point of view everyone on earth is a good person. But, at some point bad things happened to people who turned out bad in their lives.

It's sort of like: For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction: I think that's Isaac Newton if I'm thinking clearly now.

But, life is full of surprises. As an innocent child I didn't expect (whooping cough that I almost died from at age 2) or (Blunt trauma childhood epilepsy from ages 10 to 15). However, it made me much more serious and much less silly than most of my friends so I didn't die in strange ways like some of them did in the 1960s and 1970s including in Viet Nam during the Viet Nam war.

I had other problems because I was not drafted like being excommunicated from my childhood church and losing most of my friends through this worldwide at that time.

But, I never became a hypocrite like many of my friends who stayed in my church.

Though I dealt with feelings of suicide leaving my church because people were just too close minded to even see the end of their nose made me a truth seeker though at times this path is very lonely.

I didn't have the support of a church after that but what I did have was my integrity and in the long run (after 4 or 5 years) I wasn't going to commit suicide or self destruct because I had to totally redesign myself for a new world because my friends in my church I grew up in lived in the past somewhere that was completely dysfunctional in many ways.

So, I moved into the future and many of them did not.

By not having to be a hypocrite like many do in churches in order to appear to fit in there, I had my integrity and I became my own church so to speak to the point where people wanted me to start a new religion.

Though I seriously considered this my point of view is that: "The world has enough religions to confuse everyone right out of their minds already."

So, my point of view is each one has to learn to be: "Captain of their own ship and master of their own destiny" and this includes creating ones own religion so to speak in order to free oneself from the cultural prisons of past eons that were always so dysfunctional.

So, I encourage people to create their own belief systems through their own experiences and by studying philosophies and religions around the world. So, I have become very eclectic in adding philosophies and parts of religions that I found useful to my well being and the well being of humanity in general along the way.

Religions have always mostly been political in that Kings and potentates always used religions to enslave their people to serve them in all ways.

Understanding this, people need to free themselves from being anyone's slaves anymore.

However, if you don't believe in anything how are you going to survive the rough times in your life?

And don't tell me you will just self medicate because we all know where that leads too.

So, getting deep enough into the meaning and usefulness of being alive is a good start.

Because how can you accomplish anything if you don't even want to be alive in the first place?

IF your life isn't fun or useful for you then why are you alive?

Without meaning and purpose why are any of us alive?

No comments: