Wednesday, February 22, 2017

1,421,061 visits to intuitivefred888 so far

I have been amazed at how many people read this blog worldwide. However, I guess if you are going to give people something they are actually interested in presented in a thoughtful, compassionate, truthful and hopefully enlightening way, people will beat a path to your blog.

My blog actually took off when I actually took the time to study my Stats or "Statistics page" here at blogger.com.

At first I was very very surprised what people actually chose to read. But then, I realized that if I gave people what they actually wanted to read that I was also entertained by as well that I could help others while also helping myself as well. So, I realized I could make this more of a Service to mankind worldwide by doing this. So, this is what I started doing.

My blog really started taking off in 2011 during the Earthquake and Tsunami then because I advocated Crowd sourcing with Geiger Counters since no governments seemed to be being honest with people about how much radiation was in air, water and land and food and in people and in animals. At the time a dentist who is a friend of the family's daughter got thyroid Cancer while teaching English there because her area was too close to Fukushima. So, it's makes me wonder just how many people got thyroid cancer or worse from the initial bursts of radiation from Fukushima?

My friend's daughter (the teacher) is fine now. She was able to have an operation and no cancer was left behind. But, how many people were not treated at all there and just died from their illnesses without insurance?

I'm not sure about all that. So, at the time I thought Crowd Sourcing of air, land and sea and food and people with geiger counters that people put up on social media would be helpful.

People started realizing I was seriously trying to help the world and so after that my blog sort of took off and flew ever since.

So, if you are starting a blog please read what I have written here if you want a lot of people to read your blog from worldwide.

However, don't be surprised at what they want to read at your site because it is almost always a complete surprise to the blogger because it is so often sort of a viral happening regarding articles, pictures, videos etc. , especially if your blog goes all over the world like mine does.

No comments: