- 12 hours ago ... Rep. Darrell Issa, R-California, called Russia was "an evil, smaller empire" and said ... Darrell Issa Asks Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump-Putin Links ... FBI Rejected White House Request To Refute US-Russia Links ...
- 6 hours ago ... Russia-US Relations: Republican Rep. Darrell Issa Asks Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump-Putin Links. IBTimes Monday 27th February, ...
- 19 hours ago ... A Republican lawmaker who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential ... the Trump campaign and Russians known to US intelligence, not Attorney General Jeff Sessions. ... Issa: Russia probe needs special prosecutor 01:50 ... relationship with Trump and how that could affect the investigation are ...
- 1 day ago ... Darrell Issa calls for special prosecutor to investigate Trump's ties to Russia ... Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) told Bill Maher on HBO's “Real Time” Friday that a ... But he added that Americans are beginning to understand th
A prominent Republican Congressman, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-California, said Friday that a special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate the alleged Russian hacking of the U.S. elections and also whether any of President Donald Trump's campaign associates had contacts with Russian officials.
Speaking Friday night on "Real Time with Bill Maher" show, Issa said that an investigation should also be carried out by the Senate and House intelligence committees because Jeff Sessions might be biased on certain levels and that would not lead to a proper probe.
The following day, Issa, the congressman from San Diego County, told the Mercury News that Russia was "an evil, smaller empire" and that it should always be kept under check. He added that the Republicans must portray their leadership over Russia by thoroughly investigating matters that have come up in connection with the alleged hacking into the U.S. presidential elections.
"For credibility, we have to hold this president to the level of transparency that the last president made every effort to thwart,” Issa said. “We have to make sure that this is a transparent administration."
Issa, who was the former chairman of the House Oversight Committee, told NBC News that Russian President Vladimir Putin "murders his enemies."
Issa said that a special prosecutor is not only necessary because of the dangers posed by the Russian president, but it also might reveal that Trump's associates had no such faults that have been alleged toward them, according to CNN.
"We're going to have to do it," he told Maher. "There may or may not be fault, but the American people ... are beginning to understand that Putin murders his enemies."
"We're going to ask the Intelligence Committees of the House and Senate to investigate within the special areas that they oversee," Issa added.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!