Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Memories: 500,000 BC to past 1,000,000 AD in multiple lifetimes

 This is what I have titled "Memories" because they are past life memories. However, I didn't know this when I wrote most of this because in 1980 when I began writing I only believed in Linear reincarnation. I didn't become fully aware that souls have no connection to time and space unless they are wearing a physical body at the time until I believed I was dying of a heart virus in 1998 and 1999. The Galactic Sentience had explained all this to me around 1970 when I first met him that I was able to keep the memory of then but I was only 21 and this was beyond my belief system at the time. Other memories of not only the Galactic Sentience and Elohar and Ragna and Saint Germain and His Oneness were unveiled to me in the early 2000s once the war on the first timeline (or more usefully) the Accidental annihilation of Earth's Civilizations happened on the first timeline on 9-11-01. They recruited me before I went to visit the Galactic Sentience by preventing my suicide in 1969 by bringing in Arcane before he actually became Saint Germain in his timeline by having him tell me he was Saint Germain which allowed me to commit to helping mankind stay alive. I was told at this time if I killed myself that all mankind would die off. So I committed to staying alive to help mankind stay alive which directly and indirectly resulted in the 2nd timeline we all now live on. So, even though I didn't ask the Galactic Sentience (leader of the Galaxy) yet in 1969 to save earth yet and didn't do this until around 1970, he  told me at the time that I was one of millions of incarnations of his grandfather (the creator of the galaxy) which I could not comprehend at the time but do now 50 years or so later. But, it has taken me years to absorb the fullness of all this because it was just too mind boggling for a young man 21 years old to fully take in at the time. I was always clairvoyant but I was new to Time travel when I met the Galactic Sentience and I presently consider it a miracle and just having balls of steel as a young man that I even survived the journey to the Galactic core orbiting the Black Hole in the center of our galaxy. I became proficient at soul travel by 1970 which is how I was able to visit the Galactic Sentience there. I was told by the spirit race on Venus (a human body would burn up there) to go into the sun to get to the Center of the Galaxy to meet (who I thought was going to be God) but instead was a being with over 1,000,000 IQ who never would die who told me I was a human incarnation of his grandfather who had built this galaxy with his wife his grandmother. At the time I thought "OK" but I was so far from earth all I knew to do then was to be polite while asking for Earth to be spared from Nuclear annihilation. These writings are in many ways are exactly how earth was prevented from being another Asteroid belt like our ancestors created 65 million years ago in a nuclear war there on Maldek. We are descendants of some of the elite who were relatives of the leaders there who survived in "Space Lifeboats" as 99% or more of the inhabitants of Maldek died in very awful ways. The richest went home to other solar systems and the poorer ones came to earth because the atmosphere of Mars mostly was blown off by the explosion of Maldek and asteroids hitting Mars from the coming apart of the planet Maldek into pieces of asteroids. Also, 65 million years ago one of those asteroids from the blown up planet came to earth and conveniently killed all the dinosaurs too big to hide in caves or water from the nuclear winter created by such a big asteroid hitting earth. So, the only things mostly that survived hid in caves and crevices or dug holes in the ground or converted to living in the waters of the world which tended to stay warmer until the sun came out again a year or two later.

Here is Memories starting with Arcane from New Deva being put on Earth during an interplanetary war about 1,000,000 years into the future during a battle. He is rescued by Eridian also called Meridian and also he has names already in most religions on earth as well. Arcane at some point during his many thousands of years he lives in a body becomes Saint Germain as well and works for the Galactic Time Guard as a Planetary Anthropologist over several thousand years. During this time he becomes a Galactically recognized Saint.

No comments: