My Yellow Labrador dog is sitting next to me in the sun on my deck and my corgi is sitting in the tall grass of my back yard. My Labrador is believing that I am God (at least to him) and my corgi is sitting believing nature is God to her because she is much smarter being a sheep dog rather than a water and bird dog.
My Yellow lab is completely loyal to a fault. Sometimes I think he thinks I am his brains so he has to be near me so he has some brains too. But, my Corgi knows (or thinks she knows that she is smarter than me)(My last dog thought he was smarter than me too) until he stole a pizza from the stove and I had to show him I was Alpha dog in his pack.
But cats are an entirely different thing. They will allow you to feed them and sometimes even allow you to pet them if they don't scratch you with their claws first. They are completely different than dogs and as you know in the wilds cats and dogs don't get along.
However, my Dad tells a great story about a huge Tom cat he knew of that if any dog came into his yard he would jump on the back of that dog and hold on with three claw feet and scratch with the 4th until that dog left his yard screaming in pain and blood and jump off off the back of the dog at the front picket fence.
So, are cats smarter than dogs?
I think it depends upon the cat and it depends upon the dog.
To say cats are smarter than dogs I don't think is useful.It is only useful to say they are completely different than dogs but if they are raised together as kittens and puppies some times they can also live in peace with each other: relatively.
They are sort of like Republicans and Democrats. If they are raised together in the same household they might even get along.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment