Monday, April 10, 2017

An unusual experience aroundChristmas time in the late 1990s

My Stepfather in law and my wife's mother had invited us over near to Christmas to give each other gifts because we usually celebrate Christmas with our children near San Francisco and my wife's mother and her stepfather lived near the ocean in Southern California.

So, as I opened my gift from her mother and stepfather you could have pushed me over with a feather because the gift they had given me was a book called "The Day After Roswell" by Colonel Corso.

Because I didn't even think they believed in UFOs because they were very Republican and often Republicans even if they believe in UFOs won't talk about it because of social constraints in that type of thinking.

So, this was completely amazing to me that this was the gift that they had chosen for me. I was astounded. I am very honest about my understanding of UFOs because I believe ignorance regarding such things is only going to harm us more and more over time as individuals and families.

So, my point of view is the more you know that is actually true the safer you are going to be. I'm okay with people not talking about what they believe but I am more of an activist in this direction because there are just not enough of us to save mankind from their own ignorance at this point in time.

There is a saying "Ignorance is Bliss". However, I don't think that is as true as it once was and I think at this point it was never really true because look how ignorance killed millions and millions of people over the years.

So, my point of view is that "Ignorance is not bliss it is death".

So, with one fell swoop they had given me the definitive book on UFOs in the 20th Century and I could only be shocked and amazed. Then I looked inside and it had an introduction by Senator STrom Thurmond which makes sense because it was always conservative Republican military people that kept all this secret in the first place.

  1. Buy The Day After Roswell on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
  2. The Day After Roswell - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Roswell
    The Day After Roswell is an American book about extraterrestrial spacecraft and the Roswell UFO incident. It was written by United States Army Colonel Philip J. Corso ...
    • The Day After Roswell
      youtube.com
    • UFO Files - The Day After Roswell (Full Episode) by Lt ...
      youtube.com
    • UFO Documentary Day After Roswell full length || Best UFO ...
      youtube.com
    • History Documentary
      youtube.com

No comments: