It's raining heavily in some areas of northern California the hardest rain is coming down around Redding over to Lake Tahoe right now and some of this at higher elevations is snow. They expect around 1 foot of new snow around Lake Tahoe by the way. It is also raining in San Francisco as well.
Temperatures likely are dropping all over the state because this is a colder northern Storm so snow will be more a part of this storm than in a pineapple Express that heads this way from Hawaii. So likely this storm originated up near Alaska somewhere.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian