Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
Friday, August 4, 2017
I just watched the end of W. (2008) with Josh Brolin playing the part of George W. Bush. I think you come away from this movie thinking that Bush was a sincere Christian man who believed in what he was doing at every point while he was president. You can believe he succeeded or that he didn't or anything in between. But, since he has been gone (especially since Trump was inaugurated) I think we all have new found respect for George W. Bush, and many of us (especially most Republicans and all Democrats wish he was president now instead of Trump.